Meet Dr. Hallman
What makes Dr. Linda Hallman so unique compared to other Washington, DC Orthodontists? For starters, Dr. Hallman is a specialist in anatomy, dentistry, and orthodontics. Her commitment to Six-Elements Orthodontics ensures you receive a total treatment plan which focuses on the harmonious alignment of facial, dental and jaws as a whole.
Dr. Hallman is one of the rare orthodontists who personally sees every patient – at every visit. Her combined expertise and patient-focused philosophy assure you get the best orthodontic care for your overall health. She has been practicing in the Washington, DC metropolitan area since 1994.
Dr. Hallman’s Academic Credentials and Affiliations:
- PhD in Anatomy from University of Maryland in Baltimore
- DDS degree from University of Maryland in Baltimore
- Certificate in Orthodontics from University of California, San Francisco
- Currently serving as Director of Orthodontics at the Washington Hospital Center
- Specialist on Craniofacial Team at Children’s National Medical Center
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Six Elements Society
- Member of the American Cleft Palate Association
- Member of the American Dental Association