A complete diagnosis means treating every part of the facial anatomy, while also treating every patient like our only patient. We take an approach that considers the entire stomatgonathic system (teeth, jaws and tissues), exploring clinical solutions as restorative to mouths as your general wellbeing. We know that orthodontic treatment can be life changing to not only your self esteem but also your overall health.
Child or adult, new patient or returning — our custom treatments offer evidenced-based solutions that prioritize proper function, extending care all the way to conditions like headaches, sleep apnea and temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
Dr. Linda Hallman
After completing my undergraduate degree in Biochemistry/Biophysics at the University of Pittsburgh (Go Panthers!), I began training at the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland. Completing my DDS — and my PhD at the University of Maryland Graduate School, Department of Anatomy. I have had the distinct pleasure of founding the residency program at the Children’s National Medical Center’s Department of Dentistry, which we transferred to MedStar Washington Hospital Center twelve years ago. I still serve as the Program Director as a part of the Department for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. We also cover the service at Children’s and the Craniofacial Department.
Opening my own practice has given me the opportunity to do more of what I love, building lasting relationships with the people I serve. Specializing in anatomy, dentistry and orthodontics, I pride our practice on taking an exhaustive, comprehensive approach that gives every patient a chance not just to heal, but flourish.
Fun facts about me:
- More beach, please. I love the sand. So much so, that I once rode camels in the Moroccan desert.
- In my family, we live and breathe baseball.
- It may be simple, but if I had the opportunity to do anything I wanted? I’d pick a walk in the park with my family and our two beloved pups or an afternoon to get my hands dirty in the garden.
- Many, many moons ago, I actually partied with Freddie Mercury and Queen. Didn’t expect that, huh? (But please, no follow up questions.)
- One of my proudest moments was adopting my dog, Holly. She brings so much joy to my life and I love spending time with her and my family.
- A beach vacation is my favorite way to spend time with family and friends.
- An early riser, you may run into me at Orange Theory working out
- I have a wonderful dog named Ray.
- When I’m not at work you can find me hiking.
- Popcorn is my favorite food in the world.
- My ideal vacation is in the mountains. More hiking for me!