We are so excited to welcome you back to our practice! And to let you know – we’ve got your back! Your safety is our primary concern. We have all been working diligently to implement new infection control processes in the office to make sure everyone is safe. Things will look and feel different – but you will still have the same great team working to give you that beautiful smile you deserve!
Below are some of the changes that you will see when you come for your appointment. The details of your upcoming visit will be reviewed with you a day or so before your appointment. It is a lot of detail so we want to make sure it is fresh in your mind. Remember safety first! As always please call if you have any questions. Can’t wait to see your smiling face (eyes – lol).
***First – one of the best things you can do to help protect yourself and our team – besides washing your hands – is to brush and floss your teeth. Keeping your mouth very clean reduces the microbiome in your mouth – in other words reduces the level of germs in your mouth. At a time like this this is extremely important in preventing the spread. ****
- Call – We will call you before your appointment to see if there have been any changes in your health.
- Forms – As with any change – we have new forms for you! We will email the new COVID 19 health and consent forms – that must be completed the morning of your appointment. Please return the forms to us before the appointment.
- Our waiting room is closed – our new waiting room is your car – To maintain social distance, you will be asked to remain in your car. Please call when you have arrived.
- Concierge – one of our team members will meet you at your car or in the lobby of the building to escort you to the office.
- Social distance – In an effort to maintain a clean environment and maintain proper social distancing – all patients 13 years and older will enter the office by themselves. Under 13 can be accompanied by a parent – who will wait in the waiting area. Only patients and the team will be in the treatment area.
- Masks – Everyone is required to wear a mask while in the building and in the office.
- Hand hygiene – clean hands are happy hands – we will require everyone in the office to wash hands and use hand sanitizer – possibly many times – before entering the office – while in the office and when you leave the office
- Temperature checks: Everyone will be checked for fever with a touch-less thermometer before entering the office
- Scheduling – to allow safe social distancing and maintain a clean environment for everyone – our scheduling system will be changed.
- Tele-health or virtual visits – will be expanded to minimize in office appointments whenever possible.
- Health screening – Just like you – we will also have the same COVID health assessment and temperature check at the beginning of each day – and at mid-day
- PPE – we will all wear the appropriate PPE for each procedure
- Masks – again – just like you – all team members will wear an appropriate mask at all times – in the building and in the office
- Training – we have had ongoing training on OSHA and infection control protocol – with close monitoring for compliance.
Office and Building:
- Guards – Sneeze guards in office
- Cleaning – All surfaces in the office are consistently cleaned and disinfected with medical grade disinfectants
- Barriers – Proper barriers placed where appropriate
- Air – Medical grade HEPA13 air filtration system installed
- Social distance – Social distancing and the minimal number of people will enter the office
- Brushing – Toothbrush sink is closed to minimize splatter – please brush at home
- Entertainment – You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, toys, Rubik’s cubes, they are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Aerosols – Minimal aerosols generated with mitigation – only when absolutely necessary
- Touchless business operations – Digital forms and touch-less payment processing
- Deep clean – Recent deep cleaning of all office suites
- Office HVAC – HVAC system in the building has been recently cleaned and new filters placed
- Building common surfaces – All common surfaces in the building cleaned hourly – including all door handles, elevator buttons, etc.
- Elevator – Limited number of people in each elevator – stand on the designated blue “X” on the elevator floor
Thank you for being part of Dr Hallman’s office and the FitBite family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming everyone back to our office. We are so excited to see you again!!!
Dr Hallman, Cristin, Brooke, Jenn, Lucas, Cintia, and Senora